Neem cake is organic manure contains organic nutrients like Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium, Calcium, magnesium etc., including Sulphur and bitter Limonoids. Neem cake organic manure is a proven soil conditioner and it is being used directly or in blends with other manures like, urea, Farmyard manure etc., for its benefits of organic nutrients, pest repellent properties and its control on soil bound nematodes.
- Acts as an organic Manure and pest repellent for majority crops and soil
- Acts has good pesticidal properties
- Protects plant roots from nematodes, soil grubs and white ants
- It’s bio-degradable and can be used with many other different types of fertilizers.
- Increases dry matter in Tectona grandis(Teak). Acacia Nilotica(Gum Arabic Tree) and other forest trees
- It is acts as nitrification inhibitor and prolongs the availability of nitrogen decreasing usage of nitrogenous fertilizers
- Does not lead to resistance among insects on regular usgae
- Acts as good soil conditioner and improves overall crop yield
Widely used on crops like Field Crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Plantation, Aromatic, Spice, Commercial crops etc
- During the first ploughing apply 250-400 Kg of nature neem seed cake per hectare as soil application
- and subsequently 50-60Kgs as per the crops need
- Apply 1 kg for plots of 10 to 15 sq. metre.
- Neem cake can also be mixed with soil and apply on and around the roots of the plants, Vegetables, bushes and trees, will have a remarkable result in the improvement of the plant immunity.
- Neem Cake can be applied safely in all cultures, fruit-bearing, garden products, Melon, cotton, tobacco, Vineyard and Flowers.