It’s a solar & UV light based insect control trap designed to control multi variety insect pests in Agriculture & allied crops.
How It works:
Solar insect control trap is basically designed to control insect pests in agriculture & allied crops with nominal cost and innovative technology.
The trap is installed in the field, solar panel on top of the instrument charges the battery during daytime and UV light glows automatically after sunset attracting majority insects pests (radius of 1-1.5 acres). These insects get trapped in the square container below the UV light containing mixture of water + 2-3 drops of shampoo/castor oil
- Instrument Type: Solar Insect Control trap
- Height: 5Ft
- Lamp: UV LED
- Pest Control Type: Insects
- Mode of operation: Automatic
- Power Requirement: Not Required
- UV light Working Hours: 4 hours after Sunset
- Purpose: Agriculture
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Area Coverage: Approx. 1-1.5 Acre
How to Use:
Before installing, decide the field where you want to install it based on the number of acres, crop type, insect types and infestation etc. Once decided place the instrument in the centre of the selected land and ensure that instrument firmly fits in the soil.
The instrument is now ready to use and its automatic without any need for manual intervention.
Major Crops: Agriculture, Horticulture, Plantation Crops
- Insect pests in the field get controlled
- Insecticides/chemicals usage gets reduced
- Reduction in overall cost of production
- Better quality of the farm produce due to reduced chemical usage
- Helps to identify insect pest types and take necessary precautions
- Eco-friendly way of insect pest control
- One step closer to residue free farming
- Win-Win situation to Farmer, Consumer and Environment